A good time was had by all…
September 30, 6:30-9:00pm in the barn at Camp Assiniboia.
No dancing skills required. Direction will be provided onsite.
See below for the “Pie Spectacular” info.
We will need pies. Contact Jesse Thiessen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 204-895-2267 if you can help bring pies.
- bonfire and sing a long
- wagon rides
- proceeds to Camp Assiniboia
What’s a “Pie Spectacular”?
So, we have two ways to engage pie at this event. We think that’s spectacular.
- The traditional pie auction. Bring your big dollars, as supply will be limited.
- The more accessible, yet risky event called the pie walk. It’s kind of a combo between musical chairs and a raffle.
- A circle is drawn on the ground sectioned off into 8 “pie pieces”
- Each piece is numbered from 1-8 and has a corresponding player
- At the beginning of each round the players throws a toonie in a bucket
- Like in musical chairs, the players circle around the pie until the music stops
- The caller draws a number and the player who is standing in front that number takes a pie
- The game starts again (each player throws in another toonie) and the game continues until all of the pies are gone.